Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Johnny and Tiffany Slideshow

My sister-in-law was married on June 30 this year.  I was asked to make a slide show for their reception.  This was my first big slide show.  I had a lot of fun.  Sadly the format of the video I had saved is not wanting to play well with this blog site, so I had to upload it to YouTube.  YouTube has somehow messed a few places up, mostly it's not centering properly  I've been waiting to see what I can do, but while waiting my hard drive pooped out.  My IT husband is currently working on salvaging what we had on that drive. I was waiting it all out to see if I could convert my video to play properly, but decided I was tired of waiting.  The DVD copy is much better quality and everything fits properly on the screen.  I hope you enjoy anyways.


No comments:

Post a Comment